HOW GLORIFICATION HELPS US LIVE MORE HOPEFULLY AND PRESENTLY AS CHRISTIANS
We are experiencing increasing anxiety, sorrow, pain, and brokenness in our culture. We are coming out of the pandemic, dealing with broken relationships, seeing loved ones deal with sickness and death, and struggling with deep sins in our lives.
This world can easily feel hopeless and overrun by sin and brokenness.
How do we as Christians respond? How do we continue to have hope? How do God’s promises in Scripture that he will return to earth to make all things new help us as we live in the struggles of our day-to-day lives?
Examine how Glorification provides believers with a hope of Glory that helps us better understand God’s promises and live more presently where He has called us.
Our Speaker: Leslie Janikowsky
Leslie Janikowsky grew up in a Navy family but always called Bowie and RPCB home. The Lord used the ministry and love of so many at RPCB to show her the Gospel and love of Jesus.
She graduated from the University of Virginia where she was involved with Reformed University Fellowship (RUF), the college ministry of the PCA. After graduating, she moved to Memphis, TN, to work for RUF at Rhodes College, a small liberal arts college located in midtown Memphis.
She is in her 12th year working with RUF at Rhodes. In 2020, Leslie completed her master’s in clinical mental health counseling at the University of Memphis. She is a regular teacher at RUF training and conferences.
She loves coffee, chocolate chip cookies, and a good long run.
- $10 includes continental breakfast and Panera lunch (cash or check only)
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of Bowie
- 2807 Church Road, Bowie, MD 20715
Schedule – Saturday, October 15
9:00 AM Arrival, check-in, and refreshments
- Session 1: The Hope of Glorification
- Session 2: Focus on What You Know
12:00 PM Panera Lunch *
2:00 PM Closing
* Panera lunch options that can be chosen while registering: Steak and Arugula Sandwich, Roasted Turkey and Avocado Sandwich, Mediterranean Veggies Sandwich, Green Goddess Cobb Salad w/chicken, Fuji Apple Salad w/chicken